ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Using catalogs to resolve external entities?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:24:16 GMT
Someone mentioned looking at this for use in the <style /> tag as well, so
I dont know if any works been done...  maybe just at the tag level, not
sure...

--On Friday, February 15, 2002 16:03:55 -0500 Erik Hatcher
<jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:

> This seems like a very reasonable and useful enhancement to Ant.  Would
> you mind please filing this as an enhancement request at
> http://nagoya.apache.org so that we can put that on our to-do list for Ant
> 1.5?

                                    -- \m/ --
  "...if I seem super human I have been misunderstood." (c) Dream Theater
         mark@talios.com - ICQ: 1934853 JID: talios@myjabber.net