ant-user mailing list archives

From "Toni Penttinen" <toni.pentti...@tassen.fi>
Subject RE: Weird problem when running ant on windows 2000, Resolved.
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:55:24 GMT
Thanks Conor,

It resolved the problem. One of my depencies for this target altered one jar file, which was
all ready loaded by this target. So now i just delete the existing one before running this
target and i place new one to the classpath during compilation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: 1. helmikuuta 2002 14:28
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Weird problem when running ant on windows 2000

Toni Penttinen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone knows how to get rid of this bug. Currently using ant cvs version of 01.02.2002.
>
> This error occurs only with one of my targets others are fine .. If i run same build
on Linux or Solaris no problem occurs so bug is only specific for windows environment.

the Java Developer Connection (http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi)
>  Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report.  Thank you.
>   [javac] java.lang.InternalError: jzentry == 0

Generally this means that a jar/zip which has been loaded by Ant's VM
(perhaps from the classpath) has been modified. This happends on Windows.

Conor