ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: Can someone who knows the innards of ejbjar...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:00:02 GMT
On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 16:34, lduperval@microcelli5.com wrote:

> Yes, I understand that. But once the application is deployed, ant is no
> longer involved. Ant at that point, if *I* don't have an Internet connection
> to Sun's site and to BEA's site, the applications don't start. At least on
> my site. I was just wondering if others have found this and what they do to
> fix the problem.

Well if the problem is not related to Ant, then you may have better luck
asking on an EJB forum or mailing list.

One simple way would be to put the dtd's on a local (internal) web
server & reference the local url from the deployment descriptor.

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442