ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Compiling files 1 at a time
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:44:51 GMT
How about failonerror="false"?   *ick*

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Franz" <paulfranz@email.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 8:51 AM
Subject: Compiling files 1 at a time

> I just checked the source code for Ant (v1.3.1) and it looks like it
gathers the collection of files together and then passes the whole
collection on to the compiler. I was wondering if there was work-around or
whatever that would allow me to have the files compiled 1 at a time.
Therefore if there was an error as much of the system would compile as
possible. Currently if I get a single error the whole build has to be thrown
out the window. Since it is un-usable. I am thinking to switch to Ant from
my make-based system to solve the above. But currently, it looks like Ant
will not solve my problem and I will need to create my own Javac compiler
wrapper.