ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Pfeiffer" <wspli...@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject minifest.mf line continuation
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:21:00 GMT
Does anyone know how to properly do a line continuation in the manifest.mf for the class-path
entry.  I have aboiut 8 jars in subdirectories that I need included in the classpath.  The
spec says to place a space before the first entry on the new line and it will be able to read
it.  If I do this, when I run the jar I get an "invalid manifest form" error.

Hoping somebody has seen this before,

Bill Pfeiffer
------------------------------
My manifest:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: org.arbfile.soapcli.EspeedSoapMain
Class-Path: ./lib/espeedutil.jar ./lib/afsoapbo.jar
  ./lib/activation.jar ./lib/crimson.jar ./lib/jaxp.jar
  ./lib/mail.jar ./lib/soap.jar

What it looks like after it has been jarred:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: org.arbfile.soapcli.EspeedSoapMain
Created-By: 1.3.1 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)