ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: vssget appears to work but task fails
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:07:37 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Pfeiffer" <pfeiffer@arbfile.org>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: vssget appears to work but task fails

> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VSS\win32\ss" Get
> $/espeed/j2ee/espeed-web -GLC:\Work\AF\Esp_Prod -I- -R -Yuserid,password

What happens if you run this on the command line (outside Ant)? Is there a
warning of some kind? What does "echo %ERRORLEVEL%" return after running the
command?

Problem is maybe that VSS uses not only 0 (OK) and >0 (Error) as return
codes, but uses 100 as an error indicator and 1 as a warning (although the
documentation states this should only happen if using dir/status/diff and
not when using get).

Nico