ant-user mailing list archives

From "Otto Perdeck" <otto.perd...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Central list of additional Ask tasks, somewhere?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:34:06 GMT
Hello,

Is someone keeping a central list of unofficial, additional free or public domain Ant tasks?

We've had a need for additional Ant tasks on several occasions, and sometimes I was able to
find something on the internet, but often not, in which case we brew something ourselves.
I would love to make these available to others as well, but where? Just dumping on my personal
homepage doesn't seem to be the best solution...

-Otto