ant-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Perks" <richard.pe...@bea.com>
Subject Copying files using directory filter
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:31:49 GMT
Hi all,

I have a project with several source trees that have source file dependancies:

java_app/com/bea....
java_ejb/com/bea....

I want to compile these together so that Javac dependencies are satisfied (which will create
a single output dir) but then put them into jar files representing the source structure.
For example:

The compile task  will put the classes from the two directories into "build.classes":

<javac srcdir="${app.src.dir}:${ejb.src.dir}"
             destdir="${build.classes}"
             debug="${debug}"
             deprecation="${deprecation}"
             optimize="${optimize}"
             classpath="${local.classpath}"/>

>From this I want to create the jars javaApp.jar & javaEjb.jar with the class files
in the relevant directory dependant on their location in the source tree.  This is like having
a jar or copy task that has uses one source dir but a file pattern from a different directory.

Can this be acheived or should I develop my own custom task ?

Many thanks,
Rich