ant-user mailing list archives

From "ross illingworth" <ro...@hotpop.com>
Subject Ant task to run Tomcat manager. install WAR / start / stop etc
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:22:08 GMT
hi,

I searched the mail archives for an Ant task to manage Tomcat  ... before
Christopher Taylor posted his.
As I spent some(small) effort in creating this, and seem to have followed a
different path, I thought I might still see if anyone has an interest.
http://www.techmale.com/download/java/ant_tomcatmanager.shtml

Ross

ps: all comments welcome. I'll make changes if there seems to be interest.

	"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the
	Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is
	not true."