ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Build Failed
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 07:05:38 GMT
On Mon, 07 Jan 2002, Michael Burke <> wrote:

> /home/mburke/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/cdtest/build.xml:212:
> /home/mburke/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/cdtest/home/mburke/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/common/lib
> not found.
> If anyone can point out what the problem is I'd be very grateful.

In line 212 of your build file, you are using a fileset with a dir
attribute that points to
and that directory doesn't exist.

I guess your dir attribute is defined by some property and you should
take a closer look at how this property is defined (it seems as if
${basedir} was blindly prepended to it, which shouldn't be necessary
anyway, see the location attribute of <property>).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message