ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with Ant Style Task Classpath Bug 3934 Workaround
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:30:52 GMT
On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Vaughan Jackson <vaughan.jackson@tumbleweed.com>
wrote:

> I am trying to apply the workaround described in the additional
> comment at the end of the bugzilla report for bug 3934 at

Well, I'm afraid the workaround doesn't apply for Xalan-J-2, as you've
already seen.

TraXLiaison is part of ant.jar, not optional.jar IIRC, so removing it
from there might help.  Then again Ant 1.4 ships with the full JAXP
combo, including TraX (again IIRC) so even that may not work.

Try to move TraXLiaison out of ant.jar into a different place that is
on your custom classpath and see whether it works then.

Stefan