ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <>
Subject another inconsistency in the documentation for 1.4.1
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:19:45 GMT
According to the documentation for the javadoc task I can do a linkoffline
like so:
      <link offline="true" href="${}/java/antlr/2.6.0" packageList="${}/java/antlr/2.6.0"

However when I run this I get:
/home/jpschewe/projects/assert/build.xml:215: Class$LinkArgument
doesn't support the "packagelist" attribute.

Ant version information
>ant -version
Ant version 1.4.1 compiled on October 11 2001

So what's the right way to do this?
Jon Schewe | |

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>