ant-user mailing list archives

From Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com>
Subject Re: tutorials on junitreport?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:14:53 GMT

    G> I'm not at all certain what I've done ...

Well now I'm _really_ confused because, considering the fix I just
found, it _shouldn't_ have worked before!

The fix:  My build.xml task for junit needed the following added:

    <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">
               <formatter type="xml"/>
       <classpath>
       <pathelement location="${Foreign}/junit.jar"/>
       <pathelement location="/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-optional.jar"/>
       <pathelement location="/usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar"/>

AND (maybe, apparently) I also needed to have those same jar files
in the CLASSPATH environment variable when I ran ant.

Then again, maybe it is because the moon is now past full and waning...

What happens on Groundhog Day?   http://www.teledyn.com/fun/GroundhogDay
"There are many things which do not concern the process" --- Joan of Arc