ant-user mailing list archives

From Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com>
Subject Re: Debug compile property is driving me nuts
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:50:30 GMT

    S> Don't know where you've found that build.compile.debug
    S> property, it has never been part of Ant.

I don't doubt that; could it be that in the past Ant had the debug
option set "on" by default?  I don't know, and it doesn't matter
much now that I know ... and now that I know the mailing list now
records the fix for posterity ;)

For what it's worth, though, build.debug appears in the patch mentioned
in

http://www.mail-archive.com/avalon-cvs%40jakarta.apache.org/msg02436.html

and build.compiler.debug is specifically in "Common Build Options" of

http://nbbuild.netbeans.org/ant-quick.html

admittedly not authoritative sources and probably taken out of context
but just so you know I wasn't hallucinating again ;)

What happens on Groundhog Day?   http://www.teledyn.com/fun/GroundhogDay
"There are many things which do not concern the process" --- Joan of Arc