ant-user mailing list archives

From Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com>
Subject Re: Debug compile property is driving me nuts
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:55:34 GMT

Forgot to mention that one, but yes, that one works; setting the
option explicity in the build.xml produces the -g on the jikes command
line.  If build.xml is the authoritative ref for these options, that
must be new behaviour because this always worked before.

I was really hoping for away to override build.xml without editing. I
need to selectively create a debug version by simply altering the
command line options or changing one central build properties file.

Has the build.compile.debug (or was it build.debug) been deprecated?

What happens on Groundhog Day?   http://www.teledyn.com/fun/GroundhogDay
"There are many things which do not concern the process" --- Joan of Arc