ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stopper" <mike.stop...@ams.com>
Subject Printing elapsed time at each task
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:21:45 GMT
Is there a way (using the <propertyfile> task with date arithmetic
perhaps??) to show the elapsed time between the execution of two arbitrary
statements within an Ant execution??  I've been trying to figure out how
how the date arithmetic might work, but I can't seem to get it right.

Ideally I'd like to this without writing an external task or script, but
if there's no other way to do it, then so be it.

Thanks.

Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
703.227.6646 Office