ant-user mailing list archives

From ROBERT.WO...@jpmorgan.com
Subject delete task shouldn't fail but it does
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:50:39 GMT

I have a build script containing a delete task as follows:

        <delete includeEmptyDirs="true" >
            <fileset dir="jsp" />
        </delete>

The intention is to delete the jsp directory in ${webinf}.  If jsp is there it gets deleted.
Fine.  But if it is not already there the build fails
saying "blah\blah\jsp not found".

It seems to me that the intention is to have the directory not exist after the operation.
So if it there then delete it, but if it is already not
there, job done, no error.

Should I be using a different syntax or is this task specified wrongly.

Thanks,

Rob Worth