ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Invoking ant with custom ClassLoader
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:41:05 GMT

Absolutely.  In fact, we already do something similar to that for
command-line and
batch-style builds.  But now I'm working on integrating ANT into an IDE
specifically), and so I want/need a 100% java solution.

Of course, NetBeans already has ANT integration, but it uses whichever
of ANT that comes with the IDE.  The goal is to allow the user to develop
in all
environments without having to load multiple instances of NetBeans or
equally klunky.  So I need to make the NetBeans ANT integration
configurable per
environment, hence the ClassLoader issue I'm trying to resolve now.

                    "Erik Hatcher"
                    <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolu       To:     "Ant Users List" <>
          >                      cc:
                                                    Subject:     Re: Invoking ant with custom
                    01/17/2002 08:31 AM
                    Please respond to "Ant
                    Users List"

Wouldn't it be easier to make your "gateway" be a batch or shell script and
invoke the desired version of Ant using its standard launching script?