ant-user mailing list archives

From <VladimirBerezni...@siuh.edu>
Subject RE: How to run a target without ANTCALL?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:15:25 GMT

 * Author: Vladimir Berezniker

Sincerely,
Vladimir Berezniker

Alan Pearson <AlanP@paramark.com> on 01/16/2002 02:39:32 PM

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: How to run a target without ANTCALL?

Hello, Mark,
     I'm trying to write a build.xml file that has several
targets invoked by antcall (which themselves have depends),
and am running into the same issue which you described.  Your
<do> task sounds like a very nice solution.  I wonder if
you would be inclined to share the code with the ANT users
community.  It would be quite helpful to me and I'm sure
many others.

     Thanks,

     Alan Pearson
     Software Design Engineer