ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: javac skipping files
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:06:34 GMT

Normally you don't compile the files directly in the repository. You check
them out into some working directory and compile them there. In general only
cvs should be playing in the repository area.

You will find that these files are not in fact Java files - they consist of
the current image of the file and then a set of backward differences
necessary to transform the file into previous versions. It will not compile.

Conor