ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Lenz" <BL...@BerMark.com>
Subject How to I prevent jar to include subdirectories
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:41:36 GMT
Hi Adam,
I'm sorry to bother you again.
Do you know if there is something similiar to prevent javadoc from
documenting subdirectories?
ThanksBernie
List:     ant-user
Subject:  How to I prevent jar to include subdirectories
From:     "Bernhard Lenz" <BLenz@BerMark.com>
Date:     2002-01-14 23:14:17
[Download message RAW]

Bull's eye...

includes="*" filesonly="true" works perfect.

Thanks all for your help.
Bernie

List:     ant-user
Subject:  RE: How to I prevent jar to include subdirectories
From:     "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch_ml@yahoo.com>
Date:     2002-01-14 22:42:25
[Download message RAW]

Hi,

If you want to just grab the files directly under the root directory and
ignore everything else, try something like:

<jar jarfile="somefile.jar" basedir="rootdir" includes="*"
filesonly="true"/>

Note: a single * in the includes, not ** (which is the default).

Adam