ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Ritchey" <ritchey...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Continue after a failing ant task
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:41:51 GMT
I posted a little container task to ant-user a few days back called Error
Catcher (under ritched2@nationwide.com) which is basically the Sequential
container task with a try catch block around the execution of the contained
tasks (I have since renamed the task to simply Try).  I don't have the code
handy, but if you look at the Sequential container task code, it shouldn't
be hard to implement your own.

It looked like something to the effect of

<errorcatcher errorproperty="build.failure">
   <ant dir="./foo" />
</errorcatcher>

The property build.failure would only get created if an exception would
occur and the properties value would be the exception message.

Dan Ritchey