ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: JavaDoc generation
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:21:06 GMT
Dave,

This should obviously work, but the script only enters the first folder from
the top-level, i.e. it seems like it does not support recursion beyond one
level.

I've never used BSF or Rhino before, nor have I done any serious Javascript
programming, but it seems strange to me that recursion is not properly
supported.

Any ideas?

--

Thomas

| > |
| > |
| > | Thomas,
| > |
| > | Here's a kind of cheesy solution that uses Javascript
| > (you'll need to
| > | install the extra jars for this -- see the documentation
| > for the "script"
| > | task). It works as long as you come up with some sort of
| > policy like "all
| > | immediate sub-directories with a build.xml file at their
| > top-level will be
| > | considered a project, and if they have a subdirectory called src/
| > | then this
| > | will be added to the source path." You could modify the script to
| > | work with
| > | whatever particular policy you have.
| > |
| > | I don't know if there's a more straight-forward way to do this with
| > | filesets, but I have a terrible time with them, and this
| > was the first
| > | solution I came up with. There are probably better ways to
| > do it, though.
| > |
| > | Dave Herman
| > |