ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Hightower" <r...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: Java Tools for eXtreme Programming covers junitreport was Re: tutorials on junitreport?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:38:12 GMT
Thomas,
Thanks for the good review and strong recommendation.
Nick and I really appreciate it.

However regarding:
> I saw it in a bookstore, and it looked like half of it
> was an API reference.  Can you verify this?
>Yes, that's true

It is not true. :o)

There are 150 pages of API reference. It is a 500 page book.
Technically it is 1/3 API. :o)

It is priced like a 350 page book because that is what is was originally
spec.ed out to be. :o)

Read my earlier comments (in this thread) about the API reference.

Rick Hightower
Director of Development
eBlox, Inc.

eBlox Tucson
phone: 520-615-9345 x103
fax: 520-529-5774

* Check out my new book!:                 *
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming:     *
* Mastering Open Source Tools,            *
* including Ant, JUnit, and Cactus        *

http://www.rickhightower.com/JavaXPToolkit/

Buy it at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/047120708X/

The book was written by members of the eBlox team!