ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: tutorials on junitreport?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:58:58 GMT
Gary:
 > I have them symlinked in there, but still get the same error of
> junitreport not found.
>
> Ylan: Do you see junitreport listed in jar -tf ant-optional.jar?

This is what I have in my optional jar:
[ylan@pinguino lib]$ jar -tf jakarta-ant-1.4-optional.jar | egrep junit
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/xsl/
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/AggregateTransformer$Format.cla
ss
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/AggregateTransformer.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/ArrayEnumeration.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/BaseTest.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/BatchTest.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/BriefJUnitResultFormatter.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/CompoundEnumeration.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/DOMUtil$NodeFilter.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/DOMUtil$NodeListImpl.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/DOMUtil.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/Enumerations.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/FormatterElement$TypeAttribute.
class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/FormatterElement.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitResultFormatter.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTask$SummaryAttribute.clas
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTask.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTest.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTestRunner.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/PlainJUnitResultFormatter.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/SummaryJUnitResultFormatter.cla
ss
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/Xalan1Executor.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/Xalan2Executor.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/XalanExecutor.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/XMLConstants.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/XMLJUnitResultFormatter.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/XMLResultAggregator.class
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/xsl/junit-frames.xsl
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/xsl/junit-noframes.xsl

And as I mentioned I have xalan.jar and xerces.jar in ANT_HOME/lib. These
where downloaded yesterday from xml.apache.org. I downloaded
xalan-j_2_2-bin.zip.

You can see there XMLResultAgregator, which Erik mentions is what
junitreport maps to.

Hope this helps.

Ylan Segal.