ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: JavaDoc generation
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:08:29 GMT
> A guess one solution is to copy all source files to a temporary directory
> using a the copy task and a mapper (all package names start with "test" or
> "com"), and run javadoc on this temporary directory. I think this is quite
> cumbersome, though, and I would appreciate if anyone had a better
> approach.

The sopurcepath attibute for the javadoc task can be set with a path like
structure as well. That said, you can make a path with includes/excludes to
have whatever you want, so that the copy task is not needed (this will make
the build faster, and is much better, IMHO).
Read the manual > Built in tasks > Javadoc > sourcepath, classpath and
bootclasspath.

That should get you started.

Ylan Segal.