ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <>
Subject RE: How to Set "Path" for forked junit task
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:28:17 GMT
I have recently started using the junit task myself. I use the nested
classpath element inside the junit task:

Inside this classpath you can use fileset's, pathelement's and all those
wonderful things that make constructing a classpath very easy in ant.
I believe you could even use an environment variable as your classpath, just
check the docs. Using Ant > Path-like Structures

Hope this helps.

Ylan Segal.