ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kent Roylance" <roylan...@attbi.com>
Subject Ant is FTPing all files, rather than just the latest updates
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:27:18 GMT
I cannot figure out how to get Ant to only upload files that have changed.
I have tried a number of combinations using depends and newer and none of
them seem to work.  I am uploading from a win2k client to a win2k server.  I
can run this script several times in one setting, and it uploads the same
files over and over again.  I would think after the file is uploaded the
first time, it wouldn't upload again until it has changed either on the
server or the client.  I am using Ant 1.4.1.

	<target name="ftp_upload">
		<ftp server="652.893.239.18"
			remotedir="/java/info"
			userid="user"