ant-user mailing list archives

From Arthur Lim <Arthur...@ap.savi.com>
Subject RE: Using Ant with MS VC++/VB Commandline Compilation
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:54:53 GMT
Thanks Adam. Unfortunately it works only with Ant 1.5 alpha (that's what the
doc says).

*Disclaimer*

This mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This information is private
and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or the taking of any
action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

Please let us know immediately if you have received this by mistake and
appreciate if you could delete the original message.