ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cody <paul.c...@lucida.com>
Subject RE: Please help!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:36:56 GMT
Sorry Tom, you were right the first time.  It looks like the usage for the
task is from the command line:

java weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ear.DDInit <staging-dir>

So I'm not sure what the problem is.  However, quoting their documentation:

</quote
src="http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:3g2NTrD6WWkC:edocs.bea.com/wls/doc
s61/webServices/package.html+weblogic+ddinit+task&hl=en"
On Windows NT, execute the setEnv.cmd command, located in the directory
BEA_HOME\config\domain, where BEA_HOME is the directory in which WebLogic
Server is installed and domain refers to the name of your domain.

On UNIX, execute the setEnv.sh command, located in the directory
BEA_HOME/config/domain, where BEA_HOME is the directory in which WebLogic
Server is installed and domain refers to the name of your domain.
</quote>

I would study the setEnv script and try to recreate the environment detailed
there.

Sorry for the diversion,
Paul