ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Davis <pdavis...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: ant
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:34:19 GMT
On Monday 07 January 2002 12:46 am, Shalini  Verma wrote:
> I'm using ant faiclity to deploy web service in weblogic6.1
> But the problem is that using any we need files..build.xml
> ,build-ws.xml,build.ejb.xml
 Im not able to understand what is the needof
> last two files....

That of course depends on what is in those files.  Most likely, whoever wrote
them just wanted to organize the functionality of those scripts into separate
files.  But without knowing what those files are supposed to do... you're
right, I don't understand the need of them either :)

--
Peter Davis
C for yourself.