ant-user mailing list archives

From "Herman, Dave" <dher...@intrado.com>
Subject RE: JavaDoc generation
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:04:05 GMT
Here's another version -- *warning, it's untested* -- that does a recursive
directory search for any subdirectories called "src". You can customize it
with the couple of variables at the top of the Javascript. (If it doesn't
work, first check the "== SRCNAME" line -- I think that's an acceptable way
to do it in Javascript, although it wouldn't work in Java. If it doesn't
work, try ".equals(SRCNAME)" instead. I'm not a Javascript guru.)

Dave