ant-user mailing list archives

From "Herman, Dave" <dher...@intrado.com>
Subject RE: JavaDoc generation
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:13:07 GMT
Thomas,

Here's a kind of cheesy solution that uses Javascript (you'll need to
install the extra jars for this -- see the documentation for the "script"
task). It works as long as you come up with some sort of policy like "all
immediate sub-directories with a build.xml file at their top-level will be
considered a project, and if they have a subdirectory called src/ then this
will be added to the source path." You could modify the script to work with
whatever particular policy you have.

I don't know if there's a more straight-forward way to do this with
filesets, but I have a terrible time with them, and this was the first
solution I came up with. There are probably better ways to do it, though.

Dave Herman