ant-user mailing list archives

From "Herman, Dave" <dher...@intrado.com>
Subject RE: Inter-project dependencies?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:09:09 GMT
Thanks again, T Master...

How would you or anyone suggest the projects locate each other? My situation
is a little different from Adarsh's, because we don't have one over-arching
project with many sub-projects, but rather several projects on the same
level that have somewhat complex inter-dependencies, and several of them
need to be built and released as separate products.

I appreciate everyone's help!

Thanks,
Dave Herman
dherman@intrado.com