ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hodges, Mike" <>
Subject jpcoverage usage with cactus/junit tests
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:16:32 GMT
We're using the <jpcoverage> tag under Ant 1.4 to check our unit test code's
coverage of our J2EE application during our nightly build. Our application
runs under Weblogic 6.0.  We use straight junit tests for most of our unit
testing, but must use the cactus framework for unit testing servlets, tag
libraries, etc. However, under Ant, the <jpcoverage> is only checking the
client side of the unit test and cannot see what is running on the Weblogic
server (which is being started using the <wlrun> task provided by the
org.apache.cactus.ant package), which is the meat of the unit test code. Has
anybody run into this before?

Mike Hodges

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>