ant-user mailing list archives

From "Khimasia, Rahul" <RKhima...@bcbsm.com>
Subject filesets do not get inherited.
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:57:27 GMT
I had assumed that like properties, filesets would get inheried by targets
called using the ant task. But my assumption was wrong because that is not
my observation. I have set the inheritAll parameter to true in the ant task,
allowing the properties to get inherited, but not the filesets.

Has somebody else made the same observation. I need to use same fileset
across multiple buildfiles and donot want to declare it more than once.

(Note : You use the ant task to call targets in other buildfiles.)

Rahul Khimasia
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
248-486-8501