ant-user mailing list archives

From Donald Mitchell <Donald.Mitch...@peregrine.com>
Subject javac and filesets?
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:19:28 GMT
Hi,

I want to use a fileset or patternset to include and exclude files for the
javac tag, but I don't know how to reference it.  The javadoc page for javac
has this comment:

This task forms an implicit FileSet and supports all attributes of <fileset>
(dir becomes srcdir) as well as the nested <include>, <exclude> and
<patternset> elements.

The error I get is:

Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.PatternSet$NameEntry doesn't support the
nested "patternet" element.

My target looks like this:

<target name="compile">
   <javac srcdir="${src}"
      destdir="${build}"
      excludes="${src.test}"
      debug="${comp.debug}"
      failonerror="${comp.failonerror}"
      deprecation="${comp.deprecation}">
      <classpath refid="compile.classpath"/>
      <patternet refid="lib.files"/>
   </javac>
</target>

I've tried changing the word "patternset" to "include", but that's not
allowed.  Any ideas on how I can do this?  I want to use a fileset so I can
reference these files in other tasks.

Thanks!
Don