ant-user mailing list archives

From Phil Surette <psure...@espial.com>
Subject RE: Rewriting ant output
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:55:27 GMT
For option #2, you can use the ant <style> task,
which uses xalan to perform an xslt transformation.

-----Original Message-----
From: lduperval@microcelli5.com [mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 2:29 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rewriting ant output

<snip>

- either I hack the code to strip the output of the "file:" string before
  sending it to the logger

or

- do a transform of the xml file generated by maudit.

Option #1 is non-standard and will be broken in my next ant upgrade. Option
#2 will require creating a new ant task which takes an xml document and
applies a style sheet to it. And according to the site, I don't think such a
task is planned.

Is there a third option that I'm not seeing?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

Why are there D batteries, C batteries, AAA batteries, AA batteries, but
no B or single A batteries??