ant-user mailing list archives

From Phil Surette <>
Subject RE: Rewriting ant output
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:55:27 GMT
For option #2, you can use the ant <style> task,
which uses xalan to perform an xslt transformation.

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: Rewriting ant output

- either I hack the code to strip the output of the "file:" string before
  sending it to the logger

- do a transform of the xml file generated by maudit.

Option #1 is non-standard and will be broken in my next ant upgrade. Option
#2 will require creating a new ant task which takes an xml document and
applies a style sheet to it. And according to the site, I don't think such a
task is planned.

Is there a third option that I'm not seeing?

Laurent Duperval <>

Why are there D batteries, C batteries, AAA batteries, AA batteries, but
no B or single A batteries??

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>