ant-user mailing list archives

From BSwan...@Boldtech.com
Subject p4label
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:20:46 GMT
I discovered how to specify multiple depots, and answered my own question
posted the same day as yours. The key is that perforce expect carriage
return/newline between depots, and the XML parser strips them out unless you
escape them. So here is an example:

<p4label name="BoldIP-${Machine}IntegrationBuild:${DSTAMP}:${TSTAMP}"
               desc="BoldIP Automatic Integration Build"
               lock="locked"
               view="//BoldIP/... &#12;&#10;
                     //BTOM/... &#12;&#10;
                     //BTBoldIpB2B/..."/>

Brad Swanson
Senior Consultant
BoldTech Systems, Inc.
303.629.9206 ext 2792

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this