ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn McManus" <>
Subject RE: Telnet Output
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:09:42 GMT
I'd like the copies, please.
My address is
Thank you,

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramasubbu, Hari []
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:06 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Telnet Output

Ok .. i came across the same scenario  where i issue a make command and
takes ages to get back to the shell while
the read task in your telnet waits for the output .

I tweaked the telnet so that it logs every 256 bytes of
information it streams from the Unix socket.
So it will look as if u r logging it live than waiting for the specific
command to finish.
I can give the 2 files (jar and java file) if u want as i dont want to
the mailing list.