ant-user mailing list archives

From "Callaghan, Tom" <>
Subject RE: Please help!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:24:59 GMT
	Third, it looks like (I could be wrong) you are trying to call a
	directly using <java>.  Most likely bea wrote the task such that you
	declare it with:

	  <taskdef name="ddinit"
classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit" />

	Ant then use it in your build.xml file something like (I prefer task
	that aren't shouting at me):

	<target name="ejb-desc">

Thanks for your sugestions Paul.  I tried: -

<taskdef name="ddinit" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit"/>

And also,

<taskdef name="ddinit" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit"

But get, as output, the error: -

build.xml [32] You must not specify name or value together with file or

Also to use the task def I`ve wrote: -

    <target name="ejbdesc" depends="javac">
            <arg value="${packageroot}"/>

Is this the correct way to pass and argument to the class file specified in
<taskdef>    ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message