ant-user mailing list archives

From "Callaghan, Tom" <TomCallag...@roberthalf.co.uk>
Subject RE: Please help!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:54:29 GMT
Hi,

Much appreciated for your help.

I looked in the file you pointed out - it contained the EJBObject.class.  I
included it in the classpath for the compiler and the java
weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit, then just the compiler and finally just
the java weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit.

But, unfortunately I got the same error message.  Should I leave j2ee12.jar
in the classpath anyway as EJBObject.class is already in the weblogic.jar
file?

Thanks,
Tom