ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chaganthi, Madhusudan R." <m...@cdc.gov>
Subject RE: ejb-jar and external DTDs
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:26:28 GMT
You are compiling ejbs in a 6.1 environment with a 5.1 dtd reference in the
dds.
Try using the dtd for 6.x ejbs that you can find here
http://www.bea.com/servers/wls600/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd

-----Original Message-----
From: lduperval@microcelli5.com [mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:28 AM
To: Ant Users mailing List
Subject: ejb-jar and external DTDs

Hi,

I've asked this on BEA newsgroups but I haven't seen a satisfactory
response. I'm using Weblogic 6.1 to compile my EJB's and I often get his
type of message:

Could not resolve ( publicId: -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0
EJB//EN, systemId:
http://www.bea.com/servers/wls510/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd) to a local
entity

I usually ignore it, except that when the BEA servers can't be reached, I
can't compile. So I want to use a local copy of the DTD, preferably in a
manner that will work without toomuch hassle when I compile and when I
deploy. I see that the BEA jars contain a local copy of all the jars tat
produce this message. So I guess it's a question of getting the compiler to
realise that it has the correct DTD and to use that copy instead of fetching
one from the Web.

I've been told that it may be due to the public ID used in the declaration
of the XM document. I haven't been able to find a list of know public IDs
for the BEA compiler, and I'm hoping someone here may have an answer.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?