ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wiedmann, Jochen" <>
Subject Building a Fileset dynamically
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 12:23:37 GMT

I have a set of directories/subprojects, each of
them creating a JAR file. In the root project I
want to collect them all into a single JAR file,
for example:

   <jar jarfile="root.jar">
     <fileset src="subproject1/subproject1.jar"/>
     <fileset src="subproject1/subproject2.jar"/>
     <fileset src="subproject1/subproject3.jar"/>

The list will be growing rapidly. So I woud like
to build the list dynamically. Is this possible?

Btw, that brings up another, more general question:
I'd like to run a certain Ant task for any of
a list of directories and/or files. How to do that?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message