ant-user mailing list archives

From "MacDonald, Ian" <ian_macdon...@securecomputing.com>
Subject RE: Ant for J#?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:02:40 GMT
"Microsnort", "Microshlock", "Microslop", "Microshod", come on Michael, tell
us how you really feel about Microsoft.  While I'm open to listening to
anyone's opinion, when I see references such as this, I find it a little
hard to look past their biased views.

I'm not defending Microsoft or any company for that matter, I just use
whatever vendor's tools are necessary to get my job done.  If Ant can help
me then so much the better.  If someone can add more support to Ant for
other vendor's tools then that is good too.

Regards,

-- Ian MacDonald