ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hunt, Bryan" <B.H...@emuse.ie>
Subject optional.jar ?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:58:21 GMT

I have got the optional jar from the download site, I am running ant version
1.4.
I have put it into the lib directory of my ant installation. I have set the
env
variable ANT_HOME to ANT_HOME=C:\Program Files\jakarta-ant-1.4.1

I am running Winodoze 2000, the error message is

C:\ichara\build\build.xml:77: Could not create task of type: telnet. Common
tions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional
tas
to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation
(ANT_HO

I was tring to get the junit task to run but I tried the telnet just to see
if all
the optional tasks were a problem.

Has anyone had a similar problem >

Thanks

Bryan

perl -e 'print
pack("c*",0x42,0x72,0x79,0x61,0x6E,0x20,0x48,0x75,0x6E,0x74)."\n";'

eMuse Technologies
Unit 24, Trinity Enterprise Centre,
Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland

Tel:  353-1-671-7317