ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: p4label task - multiple views (depots)?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 09:30:46 GMT
Hi Brad,

The view set in any P4 ant task is of the same syntax as you'd use with the
p4 command line tool. Our projects are all arranged under one depot so I
haven't had to do this (although //... will work for everything on the
server!)

It's a case of RTFM I'm afraid unless anyone else on the list can help.

Bye,

Les
P.S. I don't mind direct mails but can you cc ant user as well? Thanks.