ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject RE: init
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:17:56 GMT
At 16:11 9/01/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>There was a similar effort in sourceforge, and I offered to help also but
>somehow never happened.
>
>You can see it at:
>http://antheap.sourceforge.net/

Just had a look at this - and it seems more oriented towards complete,
general purpose, build scripts than tips, tricks and techniques.

I believe a site for the later could be of more use, long term.

Perhaps the two ideas could be merged?

Cheers,
Bevan.

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).