ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Mularien <pmular...@deploy.com>
Subject Re: looping in ant
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:45:22 GMT
Got you beat --- I simplified the script for posting, in fact ours does
that exact thing you're talking about. Here is the line you need:

for e.g.:

    <target name="clean">
        <antcall target="call">
            <param name="script.target" value="clean"/>
        </antcall>
    </target>

   [script omitted for readability]
      buildIt.setTarget(safari.getUserProperty("script.target"));
                        ^^^^^^
                      project name

That should invoke the "clean" target on each of the files you specify.

Peter