ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Frank E. Weiss" <>
Subject Xalan-j_2_2_0 gives ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in ant style task
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:53:16 GMT
For some time now I've been successfully using ant-1.4.1 and jdk1.3.1 with xalan-j_2_0_1 and
the style task on W2K with
Visual Studio 6. I just switched to xalan-j_2_2_0 and I'm getting numerous exceptions (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException)
in the style task. To upgrade xalan I removed the 2_0_1 xalan and xerces jars from the ant
lib directory and copyied in
the xalan, xerces, and xml-apis jars from 2_2_0.

Running the transform by hand with xalan works OK, so initially I'm not blaming xalan.

I'm looking further into this, but meanwhile I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on
what is going on and/or how to
fix it. Thanks.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message